Hemani Blackseed Vapour Rub With Free Roll On
Hemani Black Seed Vaporub 50ml with FREE Black Seed Oil Roll-on 5ml
Directions: Apply on chest, neck and back to get relief from cold, flu and headache.
Active Ingredients: Nigella Sativa, Parrafinum Solidium, Menthol and Thymol
Some of the many therapeutic properties of Black Seed, include but are not limited to…
- Anti-rheumatic – it provides relief from rheumatoid arthritis.
- Anti-inflammatory – black seed oil is strongly anti-inflammatory.
- Anti-allergic – it has been found that black seed oil can suppress food allergies.
- Anti-diabetes – it has blood glucose lowering effect.
- Anti-cancer – the chief anti-cancer compound is thymoquinone.
- Hypotensive – its volatile oils aid in managing blood pressure.
- Anti-tumor or antineoplastic
- Radioprotective – safeguards our cells from harmful effects of damaging radiation.
- Hepatoprotective – within safe limits, it protects the liver.
- Renoprotective – black seed oil also exerts a protective effect on the kidneys.
- Apoptosis Induction – programs potentially harmful cells to die automatically.
- Immunomodularity – keeps the immune system at a balance.
- Analgesic – pain reliever.
- Antipyretic – alleviates fever.
- Antibacterial – kills many bacteria strains, even the most resistant ones like MRSA.
- Antiviral – kills virus
- Antifungal – easily kills many fungi
- Galactagogue – promotes lactation.
- Adjuvant – modifies the effect of other therapeutic agents.
- Bronchodilator – aids dilation of air passages.
- Laxative – promotes timely bowel movement.
- Antioxidant – protects from free radicals.
- Lipid lowering – makes the lipid profile healthier.
- Insuling – sensitizer – it affects the secretion of insulin. Very few things can impact the pancreas.
- Interferon booster – it can stimulate the production of interferon which boosts immunity against pathogens.
- Antispasmodic – it relieves involuntary spasms of the respiratory tract, thus providing relief in asthma and other kinds of cough.
- Anti-convulsive – calms seizure